1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate please
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? santa wraps every present, unless it can't be wrapped[see the slide above]
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? in the past we've had a white tree with white & blue lights ... but colored throughout the house. i like both.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? i do not, but maybe i should start ;)
5. When do you put your decorations up? usually the weekend after thankgiving but if i had my way they would be up right now
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? "lilly's cheesy potatoes" my aunt makes the most amazing potatoes with hashbrowns, cheese & potato chips. amazing. in the past years jer has almost mastered the art of potato
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? i got a baby sister on christmas eve when i was 10 :) everything about christmas. the time with the family. waking up in the morning to a tree full of gifts, st.nicholas day.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? my neighbor told me
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, always! once my sister was born on christmas eve we now spend the day celebrating her birthday, but still get to open a gift from my parents that night ... & then we let the boys do one at home too
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? what do you mean?! we turn on the christmas music, put it up & get to work.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? we live in florida, this is something we may never have to worry about again.
12. Can you ice skate? i can. when i lived up north i took skating lessons, i was actually really good. then i hurt my knee & quit :( they actually just opened a seasonal skating rink downtown[yes in florida] i just told jer i want him to take me on a date
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? i've always like all my gifts. my baby sister tops the list though :) love her!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? family & the smiles on my kids faces. oh & the food isn't bad either.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? i'm an apple pie fan, or french silk.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? pajamas on christmas eve. nothing better than waking up in new pajamas on christmas day. we buy them for our kids & my mom still gives them to jer & i!
17. What tops your tree? a star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? giving of course. i could get no gifts & still be completely happy. making somebody else is priceless. i don't even care about the gifts part of christmas i just enjoy the holiday spirit
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? i love candy canes. only traditional though. none of those crazy candy flavors.
20. Favorite Christmas show? rudolph of course
21. Saddest Christmas Song? don't think it's really sad but it gives me chills & is one of my favorite
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? hahaha!!! i love destiny's child 8 days of christmas